Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Ranch in the Fall is my Favorite!!

We had a great time at the Ranch last month. It was so beautiful with the golden aspens and crisp air. Cole absolutely LOVES the Ranch. Whenever we are in the car for longer than 30 minutes, he keeps saying, "Honey! Ranch!" ('Honey' is what Cole calls me. . .which I love). He loves playing in the dirt, jumping on the tramp, and mostly just having free reign to run outside for hours. I'm glad he loves it as much as I do.




































































Just a quick update for those who have asked about my treatment. I have finished with both my Lyme and Brucillosis treatments! Wahoo!! It was a very rough year, but I made it through with much help from friends, family, and my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to be done for a while. I'm still having a rough time getting healthy. It's still hard to get down food and water, and my body is pretty weak from laying down for a year. But I'm trying hard to get healthy again. It's hard to see the point of getting healthy, though, because I will probably have to do this treatment all over again next year. But I guess I should be positive and hope that I won't need to!! Thanks for all of your prayers!!

4 comments:

  1. I just posted about the Ranch too! It was so much fun! We miss you guys! When can we have you over? Or we can come there too. :) I am so happy you are done with you treatments. I hope that everything looks up from here and you are able to move forward and get healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are awesome. cole looks like such a happy babe!

    hope you return to health quickly! i am relieved to hear that your treatments are done though.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cuz! i'm so glad you are blogging, because i think about you often and wonder how you're doing. you are so cute and positive and you have two such handsome boys. sure love ya, and hope to hear more good news soon.

    :)kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cole's nickname for you! Was that Regan's nickname too? So cute! The Ranch looks fab- I have always loved going there- that is like the cottage in Michigan for our family! So nostalgic! Glad you are done with your treatments! Hope all is well! Love Mandy

    ReplyDelete